Under the brand name TENA, SCA offers a variety of absorbent products specifically tailored to the distinct needs of men and women, including daytime and overnight pads, pantiliners, protective underwear, briefs, guards, underpads, skin care products, and more. With over 50 years of experience, Tena is leading the industry in the management of incontinence, providing services and products for healthcare organizations and individuals throughout the world. SCA works to further develop products that will minimize the impact of incontinence and improve the everyday lives of millions around the word living with bladder leakage or incontinence.
According to SCA, 1 out of 3 women and 1 out of 8 men will experience some form of incontinence or bladder leakage during their lives. In an aging society, it is inevitable that increasing numbers require hands-on care either at home, with loved ones, or in a professional residential care. Incontinence can be physically, emotionally, and economically demanding. This is why TENA makes affordable and durable incontinence products. Tena's mission statement is simple and clear: to improve the lives of people living or working with incontinence around the world.
Founded in 1929 by Ivar Kreuger, Tena has continued to exponentially grow over the years. SCA realizes that incontinence is surprisingly common in people of all ages. That is why its team focuses to helping anyone that may be affected by incontinence.
SCA TENA Features and Benefits
- Advanced Odor Protection
- Super Absorbent Core to Lock in Liquid
- Unique Soft Layer Next to Skin
SCA TENA Incontinence Product options are briefly summarized in the link below.
Unisex Urinary Incontinence Care
- TENA Ultra Brief - Added absorbency for superior protection.
- TENA Adult Small Brief - Moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection.
- TENA Super Brief - Maximum absorbency for nighttime or extended protection.
- TENA Protective Underwear - Gentle waist elastic allows pants to pull on and off just like underwear. Available in two options: TENA Extra Absorbent Protective Underwear and TENA Super Plus Protective Underwear.
- TENA Flex Brief - Easier and quicker to change than traditional briefs.
- TENA Ultra Stretch Brief – Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay in place fit.
- TENA Belted Undergarment - Multi-Layer Core contains Superabsorbent Polymer to maximize absorbency and improve skin dryness.
- TENA Ultra Thin Pads - discreet bladder control pad designed for very light to heary leakage protection. This TENA Serenity Pad offers a gentle soft top sheet for increased comfort. Adhesive strips provide a secure attachment to protect from leaks and odor.
- TENA Ultimate Pads - protects from heavy bladder leakage. This oder fighting TENA Incontinence Pad provides soft advanced protection for greater comfort and a great fit!
- TENA Serenity Pad - heavy absorbency pad that wicks away urine from the body. This TENA badder pad provides great leakage protection.
- TENA Bladder Control Pad - designed for moderate bladder control protection. Designed with oval-shaped elastics to hug the body and prevent leakage.
Female Incontinence - TENA Products for Women
- TENA Comfort Pant - Washable reusable pants ensure that the TENA Pads stay securely in place.
- TENA Mesh Pant - Lightweight, airy mesh design allows air to come in contact with the skin.
- TENA Knit Pant - Washable cotton/spandex blend pant appears and feels like regular underwear.
- TENA Bladder Control Pad - Light to heavy absorbency.
- TENA Light Bladder Control Pad - Discreet and comfortable bladder leakage control.
- TENA Ultra Thin Pad – Cup-like shape for leakage security. Designed for moderate or heavy bladder leakage.
- TENA Dry Comfort Pad – Contains targeted absorbency for greater security and skin dryness.
- TENA Serenity Pad – Super absorbent core locks in liquid quickly with advanced odor protection.
Male Incontinence - TENA Products for Men
- TENA for Men Pads - Especially designed for men with light to moderate urinary incontinence and post-prostate surgery incontinence.
Youth Incontinence - TENA Products for Children
- TENA Youth Brief - Improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin.
Bariatric Incontinence – TENA Bariatric Products
- TENA Bariatric Brief - For moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection.
- TENA Disposable Underpad - Used to protect bed linens, furniture, and to assist with repositioning individuals.
- TENA Provide Underpad - Disposable underpad with waterproof backing.
- TENA Air Flow Underpad - Especially designed for use on Low Air Loss Therapy Beds. This underpad works in tandem with specialty beds to maximize air circulation.
Other TENA Incontinence Products
- TENA Washcloths - one handed dispensing with unfolded washcloths in a new soft pack design which helps to promote infection control.
- TENA Wash Cream - Cleans, moisturizes and protects in one easy step. pH Balanced, no rinse formula.
- TENA Dry Washcloth Wipes - Disposable, dry washcloths cause fewer reusables to be needed resulting in less laundry and textile replacement.
Regular Price: $20.53
Special Price $15.40
Regular Price: $6.08
Special Price $5.15
Regular Price: $5.22
Special Price $3.90
Regular Price: $20.63
Special Price $18.48
Regular Price: $6.82
Special Price $5.05
Regular Price: $77.04
Special Price $57.48
Regular Price: $6.42
Special Price $4.79
Regular Price: $13.98
Special Price $12.52
Regular Price: $15.26
Special Price $13.67