Return & Exchanges
All Returns Require
- Proof of Purchase
- Must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Must be returned in new, unused, unopened and resalable condition, and in its original packaging
- Must have prior return request and order number to ensure proper credit
- All returns will need to be inspected and approved prior to issuing credit
- Any/All nutritional products or food items
- Any item worn next to the skin
- Any item contained in sterile packaging
- Special order and drop ship items
- Some of our products are offered with free shipping. Please note that if you return a product that was shipped with free shipping, our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund. If the cost of shipping is more than the refund of the product cost; the outstanding shipping charges will need to be applied to the credit card used at the time of purchase.
- The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs related to returning the product to our distribution center. The return freight charges will be deducted from your return refund. If the cost of shipping is more than the refund of the product cost; the outstanding shipping charges will need to be applied to the credit card used at the time of purchase.
- Original shipping charges may be waived if exchanging for another item of same or greater value.
All orders are processed to our warehouse for shipping immediately and we may not be able to cancel or change unless notified immediately.
Defective Item Returns or Expired Product Returns
Manufacturer warranties are handled by the manufacturer of the product and all warranties and guaranties on products are handled by the manufacturer. However, defective products will be accepted by Spirit Medical Supplies for credit, exchange or repair, at Spirit Medical Supplies 's discretion within 30 days from the invoice date. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty applies. Spirit Medical Supplies will assist you in arranging your exchange and return of defective products to the manufacturer. Some non-defective products may be returned for credit or exchange. Those returns authorized by Spirit Medical Supplies are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%, and must be completed within 30 days of the date of invoice. Due to manufacturers' return policies, titanium wheelchairs, custom wheelchairs and other custom equipment may not be returned -no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time. Repairs will be handled by the manufacturer of all products. Expired product will be replaced at no charge and shipping costs (if applied) on the replacement product will be covered by Spirit Medical Supplies .
TERMS and Policies
For all prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. Spirit Medical Supplies is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice.
Please keep all packing material and documentation in the event that your equipment or product has to be serviced or returned. Any shipping materials needed will be the responsibility of the customer.
Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. NO returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please have the following information on hand when requesting a RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number if necessary and the nature of the problem.
All products to be returned must be returned within 30 days from the invoice date, 100% complete, in resalable condition, and must include original packing material, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
*UNAUTHORIZED RETURN NOTIFICATION* Customers will be charged for shipping fees associated with unauthorized returns that have to be redirected to Spirit Medical Supplies 's warehouse locations.
Certain products such as raised toilet seats, commodes, etc., may not be returned due to hygiene issues.